Apply for O BJA 2021 31001
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the affordable care act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 21 Body-Worn Camera Policy and Implementation Program to Support Law Enforcement Agencies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.835.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 80 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act
Next opportunity: Strengthening Natural Resources Safeguards for Large-Scale Linear Infrastructure in Asia (SNRS)
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 21 Justice Reinvestment Initiative: Reducing Crime by Improving Justice System Performance
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2021 31001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2021 31001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O BJA 2021 33001||BJA FY 21 Invited to Apply (June) - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|O BJA 2021 47003||BJA FY 21 Preventing School Violence: BJA's STOP School Violence Program|
|O BJA 2021 35002||BJA FY 21 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program - State Solicitation|
|CA NAV 21 001||Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated Exchanges|
|O BJA 2021 35005||BJA FY 21 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program - State Solicitation|
|O BJA 2021 35004||BJA FY 21 Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program - Local Solicitation|
|O BJA 2021 36001||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) Reallocation Funds|
|O BJA 2021 35001||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Sex Offender and Registration Notification Act (SORNA) Reallocation Funds|
|O BJA 2021 40001||BJA FY 21 National Initiatives: Law Enforcement and Prosecution|
|IE HBE 21 001||State Exchange Modernization Grant Program|
|O BJA 2021 33003||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|O OJJDP 2021 62001||OJJDP National Center for Missing and Exploited Children|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2021 31001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.