BLM-CO Native Plant Material Collection, Management, and Conservation Project (L17AS00114)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO Native Plant Material Collection, Management, and Conservation Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 25, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Norwalk, Weston, Westport, Wilton, and New Canaan in Fairfield County, Connecticut
Previous opportunity: BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Control Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00114) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00127||BLM Utah Raptor Nest Inventory and Monitoring|
|L17AS00128||BLM-WY, Cultural Resources Inventorying Project|
|L17AS00130||BLM-WY, Air Quality Assessment and Outreach Program|
|L17AS00129||BLM-WY Outdoor Recreation and Wilderness Program|
|P17AS00319||Assessment of Threatened Cave Bat Populations at Cumberland Gap NHP|
|L17AS00133||BLM-CO White River Field Office Restoration and Monitoring Project|
|P17AS00338||NOTICE OF INTENT: Carlsbad Caverns Digital Documentation|
|P17AS00329||Analyzing Impacts to Archeological Resources in High Visitor Use Corridors|
|P17AS00339||Notice of Intent: Carlsbad Caverns Underground CLI|
|P17AS00309||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|L17AS00095||BLM OR/WA, Oregon Aerial Imagery|
|P17AS00313||Water Quality Monitoring|
|L17AS00131||BLM Idaho Morley Nelson Snake River Birds of Prey History Project|
|P17AS00336||Archaeological Data Recovery and Testing at Kozlowksiâ¿¿s Trading Post|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 20125652||LiDAR-based Resource Management for National Park Service sites within the Southeast Coastal Network|
|F17AS00216||Cooperative Ecocystem Studies Units|
|BOR MP 17 N017||Contra Loma Boat Launch|
|L17AS00135||BLM-CO Watershed Support Abandoned Mine Reclamation and Characterization|
|P17AS00328||Water is our common language: spring conservation and community engagement in US-Mexico sister parks|
|P17AS00318||Develop Methods to Estimate Future Flood Hazard Information for National Park Service Inland Floodplains|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00114", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: