Apply for SFOP0007150
- The Department of State, Bureau of Oceans - Int. Environmental - Scientific in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Demonstrating and Supporting U.S. Values and Leadership in the Global Scientific Enterprise" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.017.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,325,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strengthening University eLearning Capacity
Previous opportunity: Small Business Transportation Resource Center - West Central Region
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007150
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007150) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 20 CISA 128 NIEM001||State, Local, Tribal and Territorial National Information Exchange Model Cyber Pilot|
|DHS 20 CISA 128 HVA001||FY20 State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) High Value Asset (HVA) Pilot|
|G20AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G20AS00125||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G20AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G20AS00124||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00123||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G20AS00126||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00117||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00122||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G20AS00121||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Cost CESU|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007150", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.