Apply for SCAISB 20 AW 009 04062020
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Pakistan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exchange Program for Female Scholars (Ulemas)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.501.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis
Previous opportunity: FY2020 Coronavirus Relief for the Northeast Corridor Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SCAISB 20 AW 009 04062020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SCAISB 20 AW 009 04062020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006752||Countering DPRK Proliferation and Sanctions Evasion|
|BIA IEED 2020||Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development: National Tribal Broadband Grant (NTBG) Feasibility Study Funding|
|SCS 800 20GR 001 WHA 040620||Continued Civil Society Engagement - Government Strengthening|
|SFOP0006758||Security and Strategic Trade Management Academy (SSTMA)|
|DOS CPT 202001||2020/2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|P20AS00055||9/11 Memorial Act Grant Program|
|SFOP0006714||FY 2020 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Pakistan|
|SFOP0006672||FY 2020 Study of the U.S. Institute for Student Leaders from Pakistan on Comparative Public Policymaking|
|DHS 19 GPD 083 000 99||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response (SAFER)|
|AFADD 20 01||U.S. Embassy Addis Ababa PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SEZ2800 20 GR EURCZ04082020||U.S. Embassy Prague Small Grants - Round 3|
|SFOP0006674||FY 2020 United States South Pacific Scholarship Program and FY 2020 United States Timor-Leste Scholarship Program|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 04||English Language Teaching and Learning Grant Program|
|P20AS00059||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment of Pinnacles National Park|
|SFOP0006691||FY 2020 Alumni Thematic International Exchange Seminars (TIES)|
|SFOP0006676||FY 2020 Community Engagement Exchange Program|
|SFOP0006787||FY 2021 Teachers of Critical Languages Program|
|SFOP0006693||FY 2021 Survey of International Educational Exchange Activity in the United States|
|SCAISB 20 AW 010 04132020||Engaging Religious Communites for Peace|
|DHS 20 GPD 042 01 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program, COVID-19 Supplemental (EMPG-S) - Region 1|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SCAISB 20 AW 009 04062020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.