FY 2018 – FY 2019 Pollution Prevention Grant Program (EPA HQ OPPT 2018 001)
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2018 – FY 2019 Pollution Prevention Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.708.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 26, 2018 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Bald Eagle GPS-GSM Transmitters, Banding and Aerial Surveys
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Yamhill County, Oregon
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA HQ OPPT 2018 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NWO CESU 18 07||PLAN, UPDATE, INRMP FOR KEESLER AFB|
|NPS 18 NERO 0014||Implement Upper Delaware River Management Plan through the Upper Delaware Council, Inc.|
|BOR MP 18 N008||Enhanced Acoustic Tagging, Analysis, and Real-Time Monitoring of Wild and Hatchery Salmonids in the Sacramento River Valley|
|USGS 18 FAC 0055||Accessible Decision Support Tools|
|EPA R1 HC 2018||2018 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|72048618RFA00003||Mitigating Environmental Impacts of Infrastructure Development in the Mekong Region|
|NWO CESU 18 08||MGT, SPECIES, GOPHER FROG AT ARNOLD AFB|
|EPA REG04 WPDG 18 01||FY18 Region 4 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N012||Investigating the Role of Nutrients in Food Resource Dynamics of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta|
|EPA OW OWOW 18 01||FY 2018 Request for Proposals from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 319|
|NWO CESU 18 09||SIKES ACT PROGRAM SUPPORT AFCEC, MULTIPLE INSTALLATIONS|
|EPA R3 WPDG 18 19||FY18 and FY19 Region 3 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N007||Long Term Conveyance of Water to the Kern National Wildlife Refuge|
|USGS 18 FA 0063||Bedlaod Transport, Lower Chippewa River|
|EPA REG08 WPDG 18 01||FY18 and FY19 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|BOR MP 18 N015||Pyramid Lake AIS Station Roof|
|USGS 18 FA 0092||Riparian Remote Sensing|
|USGS 18 FA 0094||Little Colorado River Humpback Chub Monitoring|
|EPA R2 CWD FO 001||Puerto Rico Youth and the Environment Program|
|EPA OW OWM 18 01||Training Support Workshop Activities for the State Revolving Fund (SRF) Programs|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA HQ OPPT 2018 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: