Media Educational Program "Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia" (DOS GEO 18 GR 003 060118)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Georgia in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Media Educational Program "Strengthening Journalism Education in Georgia"" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Ethnographic Resource Study
Previous opportunity: Clean and Advanced Energy Investment Accelerator
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS GEO 18 GR 003 060118) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ318NF5227||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|P18AS00279||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00281||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00282||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P18AS00283||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|ED GRANTS 060518 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): National Dissemination Grants CFDA Number 84.282T|
|MSHA 2018 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|006 FY2018||“NIGHT AT THE MUSEUMS” CIVIC EDUCATION PROGRAM|
|ED GRANTS 060618 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program CFDA Number 84.016A|
|SAU90018CA0001||Young Transatlantic Leader Exchange: Entrepreneurship and Innovation|
|P18AS00289||PCLP Outreach Media Internship|
|ED GRANTS 060718 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP) State Grants CFDA Number 84.334S|
|ED GRANTS 060718 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (GEAR UP) Partnership Grants CFDA Number 84.334A|
|P18AS00295||Interpretation and Resource Intern at Jimmy Carter Historic Site|
|P18AS00298||Denali-Susitna Exploration Camp|
|NOI NPS P18AC00672||Youth Ambassador and Civic Leadership Internships|
|NOI NPS P18AC00674||Abraham Lincoln Birthplace Interpretation SCA Interns|
|NOI NPS P18AP00103||Spirit of the Blues: Celebrating Roots of Delta Music Performances|
|P18AS00311||Engage Native Youth through Culturally Responsive Curricula|
|P18AS00315||NCPE interns at Fort Sumter National Monument|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS GEO 18 GR 003 060118", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: