National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2017 (NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2005115)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2017" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 03, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement: Industrial Assessment Centers Technical Field Manager
Previous opportunity: Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications – Urban Watershed Management Implementation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2005115) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2017 2005122||FY 2017 Joint Technology Transfer Initiative|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2017 2005127||Competition for a Cooperative Institute in the Great Lakes|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2017 2005142||Fiscal Year 2017 Chesapeake Bay-Watershed Education and Training Program|
|F17AS00068||Alaska Migratory Bird Subsistence Harvest Surveys|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2017 2005072||2017 Marine Education and Training Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2017 2005150||2017 BREP FFO|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2017 2005146||DARRP Restoration Implementation Grants|
|NPS NOIP17AC00126||THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Prepare Visitor Experience and Resource Protection Plan (THRO)- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2017 2005153||FY 2017 Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment in the Southeast U.S. (VORTEX-SE), and Infrasound Detection of Tornadoes|
|F17AS00101||Climate Change Research Support|
|F17AS00103||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund|
|NOAA NMFS WCRO 2017 2005154||Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2017 2005149||FY2017 Ocean Technology Transition Project|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2017 2005163||Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|ITA INA OPCM 2017 2004912||Market Development Cooperator Program 2017|
|NOAA NMFS NCBO 2017 2005170||Fiscal Year 2017 Chesapeake Bay-Watershed Education and Training Program-Capacity Building|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005177||NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative: Addressing Impediments to Aquaculture Opportunities|
|NOAA OAR SG 2017 2005176||NOAA Sea Grant 2017 Aquaculture Initiative: Integrated Projects to Increase Aquaculture Production|
|F17AS00133||U.S. Program Support to the Arctic Councilâ¿¿s Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF) Working Group|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2017 2005175||Massachusetts Marine Animal Disentanglement Grant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCM 2017 2005115", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: