Apply for SFOP0007426
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reducing Violence Against Religious Minority Communities in Brazil" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 06, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $740,740.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: USAID Reducing Pollution
Previous opportunity: U.S. Embassy Lebanon PAS Large Grants NOFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0007426
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0007426) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007428||FY 2021 TechWomen Program|
|S DR860 APS 2021 01||U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo – Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007437||FY 2021 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey Concept Notes|
|21CS15||Across State Lines: Interstate Compact|
|Development Cooperation Partnership (DCP), formerly known as Emerging Donors Challenge Program (EDCP), Round 8|
|72061321RFA00002||Local Works Zimbabwe Youth Program Collaborative Action Network|
|SFOP0007439||DRL FY2020: Guaranteeing Constitutional Rights in Tunisia|
|SFOP0007435||Promoting Democracy and Human Rights in Cuba|
|SFOP0007443||DRL FY2020: Promoting the Rights and Reintegration of Young Moroccans During and After Detention|
|DOS HRE FY2021||Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare|
|AFPEP 21 001||PEPFAR DRC Funding Opportunity Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Program (PDF 270 KB)|
|SFOP0007392||FY20 DRL Security and Human Rights Request for Statements of Interest: Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Mali, Nigeria|
|21JD02||Staffing Analysis – Virtual Instructor-Led Training Development and Pilot Delivery Program|
|PAS PRISTINA FY21 01||The BRIDGE Program: English Language for Cross Cultural Communication|
|SFOP0007451||DRL FY2020: The Global Equality Fund|
|DOS USNATO PAA 2021 001||Countering Disinformation and Misinformation|
|SFOP0007464||DRL FY 2020 Global Transitional Justice and Forensic Anthropology Programs|
|HU000121USU0001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2021|
|DOS PTA 202102||2021 South Africa Mandela Washington Fellow Program Logistics|
|SFOP0007458||DRL FY20 Burma Democracy and Human Rights Programs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0007426", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.