Apply for BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Romania in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Romania: Peer to Peer - Countering Hate and Intolerance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 18, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Previous opportunity: 2021 Family Self-Sufficiency – Renewal NOFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20220114 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
|20220113 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.