Apply for BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Romania in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Romania: Peer to Peer - Countering Hate and Intolerance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 18, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Market Based Resilience for Marginalized Populations (MB-RMP) Activity
Previous opportunity: 2021 Family Self-Sufficiency – Renewal NOFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20220114 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
|20220113 PJ||National Digital Newspaper Program|
|O BJA 2021 171011||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|20220222 BH||Landmarks of American History and Culture|
|20220222 EH||Institutes for Higher Education Faculty|
|20220222 ES||Institutes for K-12 Educators|
|01 2021||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni of U.S. Government Programs|
|20220315 DR||Fellowships Open Book Program|
|20220302 HT||Institutes for Advanced Topics in the Digital Humanities|
|MAJOR 202206||Major Collaborative Archival Initiatives|
|EDITIONS 202206||Publishing Historical Records in Collaborative Digital Editions|
|EDITIONS 202210||Publishing Historical Records in Collaborative Digital Editions|
|DIGITALEDITIONS 202206||Planning for Collaborative Digital Editions in African American, Asian American, Hispanic American, and Native American History and Ethnic Studies|
|BUCHAREST PAS FY22 001||RomaniaNOFO-BUCHAREST-PAS-FY22-001-PhotoExhibit|
|COLLABORATIVES 202206||Archives Collaboratives|
|STATE 202206||State Board Programming Grants|
|PAS PAN FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Panama Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|O BJA 2022 171017||U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation Fiscal year 2022 Competitive Grant Announcement|
|20220420 FEL||NEH-Mellon Fellowships for Digital Publication|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BUCHAREST PAS FY21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.