Apply for 20CS12
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "VICTOR Curriculum Revision and E-Course Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $130,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Family, Relationship, and Marriage Education Works - Adults (FRAMEWorks)
Previous opportunity: Quality Improvement Center on Family-Centered Reunification
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20CS12
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20CS12) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20CS13||Community Supervision Report Card in the Iowa Department of Corrections|
|PAS CMR FY20 04||Celebrating Excellence in Journalism|
|SFOP0006950||2020 The TIP Office Notification of Funding Opportunity for Program to End Modern Slavery (PEMS)|
|SFOP0006954||DRL Promoting Transparent and Accountable Governance in the Indo-Pacific Region|
|SRB10020FO005||Embassy Belgrade - Media Training & Development (MT&D) Small Grants Program|
|AFYDE TSCTP GR POLECON 2020||Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership Program-POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaoundé|
|SFOP0006959||FY 2021 International Visitor Leadership Program|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 07||Managing American Corners Kosovo Grants|
|SFOP0006965||Women’s Empowerment through Economic Inclusion|
|FOA ILAB 20 01||Engaging Mexico’s Auto Sector Employers in Labor Law Reform Implementation|
|20CS18||New Mexico Pretrial Implementation Support|
|SFOP0006992||Capacity Building to Counter Criminal Threats in Venezuela|
|20CS17||Evidence Based Decision Making in State and Local Jurisdictions: Initiative Review|
|20CS16||Advancing Community Supervision Strategies Microsite Development|
|MICC FSH 20 0002||Fort Campbell Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)|
|SFOP0006937||DRL FY19 Supporting Transitional Justice in Burma|
|DHS 20 MT 082 08 02||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Individual State Earthquake Assistance - Region 8|
|DHS 20 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Multi-State and National Earthquake Assistance|
|DHS 20 MT 082 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Individual State Earthquake Assistance - Region 2|
|DHS 20 MT 082 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Individual State Earthquake Assistance - Region 5|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20CS12", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.