Apply for SFOP0008443
- The Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2022 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey CN" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.519.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 07, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2
Previous opportunity: Market Based Resilience for Marginalized Populations (MB-RMP) Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008443
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008443) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 22 01||Building an Independent and Democratic Labor Movement to Protect Worker Rights in Mexico|
|SFOP0008436||2022 Request for Concept Notes - Continuity of Humanitarian Operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|PAS CMR FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Yaoundé PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PASDKRRSOIFY22 01||U.S. Embassy Dakar Public Affairs Section Request for Statements of Interest|
|HRV2022 APS001||PDS Zagreb Annual Program Statement|
|HU000122USU0001||FY2022 Wounded Warrior Service Dog Project (WWSDP)|
|PAS LIMA FY22 01||U.S. Embassy LIMA PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PAS ZAF FY22 03||2022 U.S. Exchange Programs Logistics Management|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 11||Romanian-language TV Content Fund|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 12||Russian-language TV Content Fund|
|SFOP0008448||DRL FY2021: Global LGBTQI+ Inclusive Democracy and Empowerment (GLIDE) Fund|
|PAS FRE FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Freetown PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SPA10022GR001WHA11302021||U.S. Embassy Asuncion, Paraguay - PD Annual Program Statement Fiscal Year 2022|
|SFOP0008463||DRL Atrocity Prevention|
|SFOP0008465||DRL Transitional Justice|
|72068521RFA00016||USAID/Senegal Transparency and Accountability in the Extractive Sector (TRACES)|
|AFLAG 22 01||U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section(PAS) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)|
|72061322RFA00001||INTERNATIONAL ELECTION OBSERVATION FOR ZIMBABWE (IEOZ) PROGRAM|
|USDA TEFAPRR 2022||USDA TEFAP Reach and Resiliency 2022|
|PAS KTM AEIF NOFO 2022 01||AEIF 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008443", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.