Apply for DE FOA 0002555
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 15, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 260 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: 2022 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey CN
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002555
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002555) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002592||Scientific Discovery Through Advanced Computing (SciDAC): Partnership in Nuclear Energy|
|80HQTR22NOA01 22NIAC A3||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase III|
|22 538||NSF Convergence Accelerator 2022 Joint NSF/DOD Phases 1 and 2 for Track G: Securely Operating Through 5G Infrastructure|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0018||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|IR ORI 22 001||Ensuring Research Integrity - Research, Development, and Demonstration|
|IR ORI 22 002||Ensuring Research Integrity - Conferences|
|22 540||Hydrologic Sciences (HS)|
|22 542||Leading Culture Change Through Professional Societies of Biology|
|22 543||Long-Term Ecological Research|
|22 545||Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Hispanic-Serving Institutions|
|22 547||Cooperative Studies of the Earth's Deep Interior|
|22 546||Partnerships for International Research and Education|
|22 544||Scholarships in STEM Network|
|W911NF 22 S 0003||Funding Opportunity Announcement of Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship-for-Service Program|
|22 549||Accelerating Innovations in Biomanufacturing Approaches through Collaboration Between NSF and the DOE BETO funded Agile BioFoundry|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0007||Evaluation of Aquatic Vegetation Management Techniques at Wilmington District Lake Projects|
|22 550||Signals in the Soil|
|RFA FD 22 015||In Vitro Approaches to Evaluate and Compare the Adhesion Performance of Transdermal and Topical Delivery Systems (TDS) (U01) Clinical Trial Required|
|DE FOA 0002635||Opportunities in Frontier Plasma Science|
|22 553||Findable Accessible Interoperable Reusable Open Science Research Coordination Networks|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002555", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.