Apply for P19AS00302
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bents Old Fort Rehabilitation Support 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,640.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast
Previous opportunity: E-Teacher Alumni Train the Trainers
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00302
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00302) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 017||Northern Iraq Job Skills Development Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 015||Strengthening the U.S.-Iraq Relationship through Higher Education Partnerships|
|ED GRANTS 062119 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Mental Health Service Professional Demonstration Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184X|
|P19AS00309||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast|
|P19AS00311||Amistad NRA Natural Resource Management Internship|
|ED GRANTS 062519 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Tribally Controlled Postsecondary Career and Technical Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.245|
|SVM700 19 PAS 007||High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop|
|P19AS00321||Augusta Canal Authority Management Of Augusta Canal National Heritage|
|ND NOFO 19 113 REPOST||Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women|
|ND NOFO 19 114||Educating the Public on Air Quality|
|P19AS00328||NCPE interns at Minute Man National Historical Park|
|P19AS00330||Frontline Interpreter Intern ¿ WRBR|
|P19AS00332||Restore and Improve Wetlands as part of the Repairs and Restoration to the Functionality of Dike System on Cockspur Island|
|P19AS00333||NCPE interns at North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|P19AS00334||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00336||Cumberland Island National Seashore Collections Management Youth Internship|
|19 BKK NOFO 2||YSEALI Economic Empowerment Regional Workshop|
|ND NOFO 19 116||Empowering Economies through Innovation: Building Capacity for Indo-U.S. Joint Research|
|DOS PTA 201915||2019 South Africa Community College Administrator Program Pre-departure Orientation Logistics|
|72026319RFA00001||Teach for Tomorrow|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00302", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.