Apply for SFOP0008599
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Security-Nonproliferation in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Countering Malign Economic Influence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.901.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 25, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: PEPFAR Uganda Community Grants to Combat HIV/AIDS
Previous opportunity: Rigorous Evaluation of Community-Centered Approaches for the Prevention of Community Violence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008599
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008599) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008601||Support for Libyan Customs|
|SFOP0008600||Iraq-Jordan International Border Guard Training Program|
|AF HAR FY22 07||Culture of Content Research and Design Exchange|
|SFOP0008602||DRL FY21 Increasing the Agency of Women with Disabilities in West Africa|
|AF DRC FY22 02||U.S. Mission in Kinshasa Public Diplomacy Annual Program Statement (FY22)|
|22JD16||Management Development for Women and Minorities in Corrections Curriculum Update|
|PAS PORTLOUIS FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Port Louis, Public Affairs Sections (PAS) Annual Program Statement|
|008 FY2022||Bold Small Grants Mentoring Program|
|SFOP0008613||DRL Strengthening Human Rights and Accountability in Israel and the West Bank and Gaza|
|AF PAS MOG 22 01||U.S. Embassy Mogadishu Public Affairs Section Annual Program Statement|
|009 FY2022||Bold Initiatives Small Grant Program|
|AFMDG 22 01||U.S. Embassy in Madagascar and Comoros PDS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008620||2022 South Sudan Full Proposal|
|SFOP0008524||DRL Promoting Justice Sector Independence in Latin America and the Caribbean|
|AF PAS MOG FY22 02||Showcasing the U.S.-Somali Partnership|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 003||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008625||Promoting Justice Sector Independence in Latin America and the Caribbean|
|SFOP0008635||FY 2022 John McCain Study of the U.S. Institute (SUSI) for Student Leaders on the Rule of Law and Public Service|
|BF NOFO FY22 001||U.S. Embassy Burkina PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008631||Strengthening Foreign Media Ownership Laws Globally|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008599", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.