Apply for RFA HD 17 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NICHD Genomic Clinical Variant Expert Curation Panels (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.865.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 07, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $220,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Great Lakes Restoration Initiative -2016 Request for Applications – Urban Watershed Management Implementation
Previous opportunity: SBIR/STTR FY 2017 Phase II Release 1
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HD 17 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HD 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA HD 18 011||Child Health Research Career Development Award (CHRCDA) Program (K12)|
|RFA HD 18 007||Reproductive Scientist Development Program (RSDP) (K12)|
|RFA AR 18 001||Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MRSRCs) (P50)|
|RFA HD 18 012||CAPSTONE Centers for Multidisciplinary Research in Child Abuse and Neglect (P50)|
|RFA HD 18 018||Women's HIV/AIDS Cohort Study (WHCS ) (R01)|
|RFA HD 19 017||National Centers for Translational Research in Reproduction and Infertility (NCTRI) (P50 - Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 004||Male and Female Contraceptive Development (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 001||Safe and Effective Devices for Use In Neonatal, Perinatal and Pediatric Care Settings (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 19 018||Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Research (R21 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 19 014||Research Infrastructure for Centers Conducting Population Dynamics Science FY 2018 (P2C - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 20 005||Research Project Grants in Pediatric Rehabilitation (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 20 012||Pediatric Critical Care Conferences Initiative (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 19 031||Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50)|
|RFA HD 20 006||US Children with Perinatal HIV who were Born Internationally (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 20 001||Data Sharing for Demographic Research Infrastructure Program (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 20 021||Fertility and Fertility Preservation for Patients with Diseases that Previously Precluded Reproduction (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HD 21 015||Pediatric Critical Care Conferences (R13 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HD 21 012||National Centers for Translational Research in Reproduction and Infertility (NCTRI) (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HD 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.