Apply for ED GRANTS 030421 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Program: Professional Development Grants Program Assistance Listing Number 84.299B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.299.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2021 Applications Available March 4, 2021. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply March 19, 2021. Date of Pre-Application Meeting Friday, February 26, 2021, and Thursday, March 4, 2021. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications May 3, 2021. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review July 2, 2021. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to review grant applications more efficiently if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify us of their intent to submit an application. To do so, please email the program contact person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT with the subject line #8220Intent to Apply,#8221 and include the applicantaposs name and a contact person#8217s name and email address. Applicants that do not submit a notice of intent to apply may still apply for funding applicants that do submit a notice of intent to apply are not bound to apply or bound by the information provided. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Angela Hernandez, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3W113, Washington, DC 20202-6335. Telephone (202) 205-1909. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $160,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 22 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NEBRASKA
Previous opportunity: FY21 Young Investigator Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 030421 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 030421 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72044021RFA00003||USAID Partnership for Higher Education Reform|
|C NOFO 21 100||Indo-Pacific Academic Competition|
|72049721APS00002||Higher Education Partnership Initiative (HEPI)|
|ED GRANTS 030821 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: National Center for Students with Disabilities Who Require Intensive Intervention Assistance Listing CFDA Number 84.326Q|
|72038821RFA00007||USAID’s Shobai Miley Shikhi (Everyone Learns Together) Activity|
|NNH21ZHA006C||MUREP Space Technology Artemis Research (M-STAR) Implementation Funding|
|72061221RFA00003||Strengthening Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics & Expanding Degree Opportunities (SSTEMEDO)|
|ED GRANTS 031621 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Training and Technical Assistance Center (AIVRTTAC) Assistance Listing Number 84.250Z|
|4112 FY21 01||Funding for English language, STEAM, Entrepreneurship, and Digital Media Literacy Countering/Disinformation Program|
|C NOFO 21 101||INDO-PACIFIC SCHOLAR CONNECT|
|C NOFO 21 103||U.S. Consulate General Chennai Public Affairs Section (PAS) Annual Program Statement|
|C NOFO 21 104||Space Technology: The Next Business Frontier|
|SFOP0007862||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|SFOP0007881||2021 Title VIII (Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia)|
|M NOFO 21 103||Virtual U.S. University and Alumni Fair|
|PAUPDFY21005||Trans-Palestinian Young Journalists Workshop|
|PAUPDFY21006||Reacquainted with the United States: Palestinian Journalists|
|MSHA 2021 1||Mine Health and Safety Grants|
|FOA BS 2021 1||Brookwood Sago Grant|
|TEST12345678||TEST TEST TEST|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 030421 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.