Apply for N00014 21 S F001
- The Department of Defense, Office of Naval Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 Young Investigator Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.300.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $510,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grants Program: Professional Development Grants Program Assistance Listing Number 84.299B
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training and Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for N00014 21 S F001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N00014 21 S F001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP IIRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP CTRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP PA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Pilot Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP OCA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer, Ovarian Cancer Academy Award|
|W81XWH 21 OCRP PGRA||CDMRP Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award|
|21 560||Understanding the Rules of Life: Emergent Networks|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0009||Field Experiments for Chemical Control of Starry Stonewort (Nitellopsis obtusa)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0008||Monitoring Ecological Parameters in the Forested Wetlands of Southern Florida|
|21 561||Stimulating Collaborative Advances Leveraging Expertise in the Mathematical and Scientific Foundations of Deep Learning|
|W81XWH 21 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 21 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 ALSRP TBPTA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic/Biomarker Pilot Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 ALSRP CDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Clinical Development Award|
|USAFA BAA 2021 CALL 0001||Developing Novel Engineering Design Methodologies for the Classroom, the Department of Defense, and Industry|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0030||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Blindness and Low Vision|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0028||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Interventions to Promote Community Living Among People with Disabilities.|
|PAS MTY 2021 01||Public diplomacy grant program – Empowering communities through technology and education|
|N00014 21 S SN07||2021 London Tech Bridge Research Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N00014 21 S F001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.