Apply for P17AS00127
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BIRD COMMUNITY COMPOSITION AND SITE OCCUPANCY DYNAMICS IN THE NPS ERMN" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications. This is a modification to a previously competed agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $65,891.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Integrating geology, geophysics, and geochemistry to characterize metal transport in deep groundwater in a mineralized mountain watershed
Previous opportunity: Scientific and Historical Research and Analysis/DPAA
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00127
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00127) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOIP17AC00260||Reese Creek Watershed Enhancement|
|USGS 17 FA 0108||NOTICE OF INTENT - BUILDING CAPACITY IN THE PAD-US STEWARD NEXTWORK|
|CRANBAA17 002||Forensic Analysis of Microelectronics|
|L17AS00044||BLM-Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire History Survey|
|USGS FA 17 0111||Integrating geology, geophysics, and geochemistry to characterize metal transport in deep groundwater in a mineralized mountain watershed|
|NIJ 2017 11060||NIJ FY17 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|F17AS00071||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|NPSP17AC00334||National Park Service- Yellowstone Controlled Ground Water Area Long Term Monitoring|
|G17AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 547||Petrology and Geochemistry|
|G17AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|G17AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00159||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00127", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.