Apply for USGS FA 17 0111
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Integrating geology, geophysics, and geochemistry to characterize metal transport in deep groundwater in a mineralized mountain watershed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $136,351.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Control Program
Previous opportunity: BIRD COMMUNITY COMPOSITION AND SITE OCCUPANCY DYNAMICS IN THE NPS ERMN
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS FA 17 0111
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 17 0111) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2017 11060||NIJ FY17 Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence|
|F17AS00071||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|NPSP17AC00334||National Park Service- Yellowstone Controlled Ground Water Area Long Term Monitoring|
|G17AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00050||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G17AS00049||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|17 547||Petrology and Geochemistry|
|G17AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian Mountains CESU|
|G17AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P17AS00159||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site|
|17 548||Ideas Lab: Practical Fully-Connected Quantum Computer Challenge (PFCQC)|
|BAA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0002||Fiscal Year 2018 Air Force Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0217||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR|
|17 552||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|P17AS00078||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 17 0111", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.